Monday, October 20, 2008

Cysts, really???

Well, I didn't expect this one and I don't know why not, but I had an ultrasound done on Friday of last week to get a baseline for my follicle size and how many and all that good jazz and instead of finding follicles they found three large cysts. Two on the right and one on the left. This did not even cross my mind that cysts are a huge possibility, especially when taking stimulants. So, be that as it may, I have to sit this cycle out, however, the nurse said to "try" on our own because I have residual medicine left in my system. So, I guess we'll try but I don't know what good it's going to do. I need stronger eggs and can't get that without the meds so I don't know why we're going to try this month but I guess we are. It all goes back to praying that God let's the next pregnancy to come make it full term. Please God, please. My nerves are frazzled and my heart keeps breaking into a million pieces. I can't take much more.

No comments: