Friday, October 3, 2008

Trigger Shot

Well, got my trigger shot yesterday and took an ovulation test and sure enough, it shows that i'm ovulating, (well I will sometime in the next 36 - 48 hours, so says the test). As ovulation has not been an issue with us, I'm sure that these eggs that I've been so diligently growing will release soon enough. Now whether we can fertilize these eggs is another story. The shot wasn't too bad, I was very concerned because I had heard that it hurt to get by many people, but I guess everyone's different. And really, was I that concerned about it hurting??? If I really was than I shouldn't have been because I've been proked and prodded so much that a little needle isn't going to break me. I guess now all we have to do is wait and see if our efforts have worked and if we are able to get pregnant this month. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because the likelihood of this process working on the first try is slim, but what else do I have to look forward to? Although, given our past history without medical help, it's only taken us two months of trying each pregnancy that I've had, so maybe, just maybe, this one will take.

No comments: